Terms & Conditions
YOU ALSO REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IN THE EVENT OF A CONFLICT BETWEEN THIS AGREEMENT AND YOUR CURRENT PRODUCT, SERVICES AGREEMENT(S) WITH IFTECH INVENTING FUTURE TECHNOLOGY INC. (IF ANY), THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR CURRENT PRODUCT, SERVICES AGREEMENT WITH IFTECH INVENTING FUTURE TECHNOLOGY INC. CONTROLS. YOU MUST ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE YOU CAN USE THIS WEBSITE OR PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSITE OR USE SERVICES FROM THIS WEB SITE.
This Agreement (the “agreement”) is entered into by and between the entity registered, ordering, purchasing Submitting, posting, utilizing the services, utilizing or purchasing products and or Website (“you”, “your” or “customer”) and IFTech Inventing Future Technology Inc.
LIMITED USE LICENSE
The Website which includes all content, all data, related interactive activities, transmissions, software, merchandise, etcetera (“Website”), is for use only by authorized end users in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. Your rights to use the Website is defined in and subject to the terms and conditions as set forth in the totality of this agreement whereby all documents are incorporated herein by reference and available for viewing. The Website, “SDK,” and COMS Kit if any are made available (collectively, the “Properties”) are provided for your individual, non-commercial, entertainment purposes only. Except as may be expressly permitted by IFTech (B2B developers and SDK), you may not sell, copy, exchange, transfer, publish, assign or otherwise distribute anything you copy or derive from the Properties.
In using the Website, and/or by clicking “accept” you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree with the terms of this Agreement. In order to participate in the Website, you must: (i) read, understand and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use; (ii) register for an account in the (an “Account”); and (iv) meet the hardware and connection requirements published on the Site. These requirements may change as the Website evolves. You are wholly responsible for the cost of all internet connection fees, along with all equipment, servicing, or repair costs necessary to allow you access to the Website.
Only “natural persons,” as opposed to any kinds of legal entities (e.g., corporations, limited liability companies, and/or partnerships), shall have the privilege of establishing an Account. By entering into this Agreement and creating an Account, you represent that you are an adult and have the legal capacity to enter into a contract in the jurisdiction where you reside. You agree to comply with this Agreement on behalf of yourself and, at your discretion, any minor children for whom you are the parent or legal guardian and whom you have authorized to utilize the Website using your Account. You further agree that you are entirely liable for all activities conducted through your Account, and are responsible for ensuring that you and/or your child is aware of, understands, and complies with the terms of this Agreement and any and all other IFTech rules, policies, notices and/or agreements.
THE WEBSITE IS NOT DIRECTED AT CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, NOR DOES IFTECH KNOWINGLY COLLECT INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION TO IFTECH.
In creating an Account, you will be required to select a unique username and password (collectively, “Login Credentials”), which you will use each time you access the Website. You may not share your Account with anyone other than as expressly set forth herein, and you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Credentials and for any and all activities (including purchases and charges, as applicable) that are conducted through your Account. Please notify IFTech immediately if you become aware of any breach of security, including any loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of your Login Credentials.
The Account supplied to you is personal to you, and IFTech does not recognize and expressly forbids the transfer of user Accounts. You shall not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or make any such offer, and any attempt shall be null and void. Any distribution by you of your Account and/or your Login Credentials (except as expressly provided herein or otherwise explicitly approved of by IFTech) may result in suspension or termination of your Account.
Welcome to the IFTech Online Store located at www.araig.com (the “ARAIG Store”, “Website”, “IFTech Store”). The ARAIG Store is a website operated by IFTech Inventing Future Technology Inc. (“IFTech”)
If you are purchasing or downloading from the Website, you are contracting with IFTech Inventing Future Technology Inc. located at The Loft@Core 21, 21 Simcoe Street South, Oshawa, Ontario, L1H 4G1 Canada (“IFTech,” “We,” “Us,” “Our”).
If you purchase from our Website your credit card statement will show charges from IFTech.
Terms Relating to Your Use of the ARAIG Store
1. PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
Unless otherwise specified, the ARAIG Store and Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not commercially distribute, sell, copy, exchange, transfer, publish, assign or otherwise distribute anything you copy, purchase or derive from the ARAIG Store and Services. Except as may be expressly permitted by IFTech in writing (B2B, developers, licensors and SDK).
2. NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON THE ARAIG STORE WEBSITE
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets, and FAQs) from the ARAIG Store and Services is granted, provided that (1) the following copyright notice: “© 2013 IFTech Inventing Future Technology Inc. All rights reserved.” appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Documents from the ARAIG Store or Services is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, unless permitted by exemptions under applicable copyright laws, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Accredited educational institutions, such as primary and secondary institutions, universities, private/public colleges, and community colleges, may download and reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires IFTech’s express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the ARAIG.com website, the Website or any other IFTech owned, operated, licensed or controlled website. Elements of IFTech websites, including the Websites, are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any ARAIG website, including the Website, may be copied, retransmitted or made available unless expressly permitted by IFTech or applicable law.
The documents and related graphics published on the ARAIG Store or Services could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. IFTech and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) and/or the program(s) described herein at any time.
You hereby agree that you have read and understand the “Terms and Conditions of Use” agreement and in particular the section named “Notice and Procedures for Claims of Copyright Infringement.”
3. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
4 NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Services, you warrant to us that you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any IFTech server, or the network(s) connected to any IFTech server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any IFTech server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services. You may not use the Services in a way that infringes rights of third parties, including, but not limited to, willfully harming a person or entity, including IFTech.
IFTech reserves the right at all times to disclose any information, the disclosure of which is necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, where there is reasonable justification to do so.
5. MATERIALS THAT YOU PROVIDE TO ARAIG STORE, POST ON THE WEBSITE INCLUDING ALL “OPERATIONS” CREATIONS, SUBMISSIONS AND ACTIVITIES AND SDK PROFILES
All materials, content and submissions (“Submissions”) provided, uploaded, posted, inputted or submitted to the ARAIG Store, provide exclusivity of such Submissions as set out in the Terms and Conditions of Use agreement, section NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT. IFTech shall be permitted to use your Submission, including your user name, for the purpose for which it was submitted.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission. IFTech is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and IFTech may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion.
6. UNSOLICITED IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY
IFTech and its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new products or technologies, processes, materials, marketing plans or new product names. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, IDEAS, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR OTHER WORKS. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when IFTech’s products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to IFTech. So, please do not send your unsolicited ideas to IFTech or anyone at IFTech.
If, despite our request that you do not send us your ideas and materials, you still send them, please understand that IFTech will not compensate you for them and makes no assurances that your ideas and materials will be treated as confidential or proprietary.
7. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Terms Relating to the Sale of Products to You
8. GEOGRAPHIC AVAILABILITY
The ARAIG Store is intended for use by customers who reside in the region serviced by this Website and there may be limits on where we can ship products as set forth in our shipping policies. To complete your purchase, you must have a valid billing and shipping address within that region.
9. END USERS ONLY
You must be an end user in order to purchase products from the IFTech Store. Resellers are not eligible to purchase from the Website.
10. EXPORT LIMITATIONS
Products purchased from the IFTech Store (including hardware, software and software downloads) may be subject to customs and export control laws and regulations. You agree to comply with all international and national laws and regulations that apply to you in relation to such products.
11. ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at the IFTech Store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed in connection with your transactions.
12. PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND QUANTITY AND ORDER LIMITS
Product prices and availability are subject to change at any time and without notice, but you will always be charged the price which is displayed at the time you confirm your order. IFTech may place a limit on the quantities that may be purchased per order, per account, per credit card, per person, or per household which you will be informed of on the Website or prior to us accepting your order.
IFTech may refuse or reject any order at any time, refunding you any monies you have paid for the order, for legitimate reasons which include, but are not limited to, if you have not met the conditions specified at the time of the order, if your payment cannot be processed, if the ordered products or services are not available, or for obvious errors on the Website or made in connection with your order. If we are unable to supply the products or services that you ordered, we will contact you and may offer you an alternative product to consider instead. If you do not choose to purchase the alternative product, we will cancel your order. In the event of obvious errors on the Website or made in connection with your order, we reserve the right to correct the error and charge you the correct price. In that situation, we will contact you and offer you the option of purchasing the product at the correct price or canceling your order.
Unless a specific delivery period is mentioned at the time you place your order, your products or services will be delivered within thirty (30) days of the date of your order. Credits or refunds will be made to the same method of payment and account used to place the order.
13. SOFTWARE PURCHASES AND LICENSE TERMS
Any software that is made available to download from the IFTech Store (“Software”) and other merchandise (including services) available on the IFTech Store or Services is the copyrighted work of IFTech and/or its suppliers. When you purchase Software, you are actually purchasing a license to use the Software rather than purchasing the Software itself. Software licenses purchased at the IFTech Store are subject to the license agreement that accompanies the Software product (the “License Agreement”). You will be required to agree to the terms and conditions of the License Agreement at the time you install the Software.
PLEASE CONTACT THE IFTECH STORE (AS DESCRIBED IN THE NOTICES AND COMMUNICATION SECTION BELOW) IF YOU WOULD LIKE A COPY OF THE APPLICABLE LICENSE AGREEMENT, AT NO COST, BEFORE YOU OPEN THE SOFTWARE.
Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software or merchandise not in accordance with the relevant License Agreement and applicable law is expressly prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators risk being prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, IFTECH MAY MAKE AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE IFTECH STORE OR SERVICES, OR IN ITS SOFTWARE OR MERCHANDISE, TOOLS AND UTILITIES FOR USE AND/OR DOWNLOAD WHICH ARE NOT PART OF THE PRODUCT OR SERVICES SOLD. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ITECH DOES NOT MAKE ANY ASSURANCES WITH REGARD TO THE ACCURACY OF THE RESULTS OR OUTPUT THAT DERIVES FROM SUCH USE OF ANY SUCH TOOLS AND UTILITIES.
Please respect the intellectual property rights of others when using the tools and utilities made available on the IFTech Store or Services, or in Software products or merchandise.
14. ELECTRONIC SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS
Electronic Software download (“ESD”) products are delivered to you by making a download link available in your IFTech/ARAIG account associated with your product purchase. Subject to the paragraph below, we will store the download link and related digital key in your IFTech account for three (3) years following the purchase date. For ESD subscription products, different terms and storage rights may apply, which you will be asked to review and agree to at the time of your subscription.
You agree that we may cancel or modify our digital key storage program at any time. You also agree that we may stop supporting the storage of keys for one or more products at any time and for legitimate reasons, including, by way of example, at the end of the product support life cycle, after which you will no longer have access to the download link or digital key. If we cancel or modify our program such that you will no longer have access to the download link or digital key(s) in your account, we will provide at least 90 days advance notice to you using the contact information for the related IFTech account.
15. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
16. AUTOMATIC RENEWAL PRODUCTS
Provided that automatic renewals are allowed in your country, region, province, or state, you may purchase subscriptions from us that automatically renew. If you purchase such subscription products and provide us with a payment method, you (i) represent that you are authorized to use the payment method that you provided and that any payment information you provide is true and accurate; (ii) authorize IFTech to charge you for the services using your payment method; and (iii) authorize IFTech to charge you for any paid feature of the services that you choose to sign up for or use while this agreement is in force. We will inform you by email before automatically renewing any subscription products. Once we have informed you that your subscription will be automatically renewed, we may automatically renew your services and charge you the then current price for the renewal term. We will also remind you that we will bill your chosen payment method for the services renewal, whether it was on file on the renewal date or provided later. We will also provide you with instructions on how you may cancel the services. You must Cancel the services before the renewal date to avoid being billed for the renewal, this refers to negative option billing. Negative option billing is a business practice in which a customer agrees to have goods or services to be provided automatically, and the customer must either pay for the service or specifically decline it in advance of billing.
Negative Option Clause
CERTAIN OFFERS PRESENTED ON THIS WEB SITE MAY INVOLVE CONSUMER TRANSACTIONs INVOLVING NEGATIVE OPTION, AND THAT I MAY BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF FUTURE GOODS AND SERVICES UNDER THE TERMS SET OUT IN THE AGREEMENT THAT IS PRESENTED FOR ACCEPTANCE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE BY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS.
Prohibited Use of Prepaid Credit Cards
Prepaid Credit Cards are prohibited from use in any transaction which involves the recurring program, automated product renewal and or the negative option program.
Terms of Termination
By purchasing products or services, you agree to adhere to the termination agreement as outlined on the order page which is that you, the buyer, are not entitled to a refund of the upfront cost of any shipping and handling that may or may not have been charged to you for delivery of said product or service. Furthermore, any free trials that may or may not be offered with this product or service are only free during the said allotted time of the free trial period as outlined within the product sales page, confirmation of order page, and confirmation email. If you have not cancelled the free trial within the free trial period (if offered on product/service purchasing), you are agreeing to purchase the product and/or service at a monthly reoccurring cost. However, in order to not be charged any future reoccurring cost, please give ample time to be cancelled out of any reoccurring billing system before the next scheduled charge to your account (this does not apply during any trial period). Not cancelling trial programs constitutes authorization, by you, the buyer, for any charges (as outlined) for the associated product until your request to cancel has been received by us. By not cancelling during the free trial period or prior to two days before a scheduled billing cycle, you agree that any reoccurring charges billed to you will be non-refundable.
17. PRICE AND PAYMENT
The price of products at IFTech Store will be as stated on the Website. If ARAIG products and or services are sold at a retail location in your country or region, the prices, product selection and promotions offered on the Website may vary at any time from what is offered or available in any retail locations. IFTech does not guarantee that a price, product or promotion offered online will also be available or honoured at a retail location. Similarly, IFTech does not guarantee that a price, product or promotion offered at a retail location will also be available or honoured online.
IFTech Store does not have a price match guarantee. It will not match the advertised price that other retailers offer for the same items.
We may offer you the opportunity to pre-order a product from our Website before it is available for purchase. You will be charged for the purchase at the time of order. You may cancel your pre-order at any time before the product is shipped or available for download by contacting us at Support@ARAIG.com. Once your pre-order is shipped or available for download, our normal return policies apply. We will indicate on the Website if different pre-order terms apply to a specific product.
Prices shown on the Website are shown “at the current item price” and do not include all taxes or charges that may apply to your purchase. The prices shown on the Website initially exclude taxes and delivery (shipping). Taxes and Delivery costs will be added to the amount of your purchase and shown on the check-out page unless otherwise stated. For example, pre-orders may not include a shipping price at the time of checkout; but shipping will be applied once the product is ready to ship to you and you reconfirm your shipping address. You will have an opportunity to review all of the taxes and delivery costs that apply to your purchase before you confirm your purchase. Each item in your Shopping Cart is shown at the current item price.
Product offers on IFTech Store do not constitute binding offers by us. By clicking “complete purchase,” “submit order” or the comparable button to send your order to Us, you make a binding offer in relation to all of the products in your cart. If we accept your order, you will receive an automated purchase confirmation email. The purchase contract is concluded by this email.
IFTech Store offers different payment options as identified on our Website. We reserve the right to change our payment options at any time and for any reasons. If offers are made in your local currency and are payable in another currency with an international credit card, final price in your currency will depend on the foreign exchange rates, taxes and fees applied by your bank or the issuer of your international credit card issuer. These transactions may be subject to taxes and/or fees on international transactions not charged by IFTech Store.
18. RETURN POLICY
IFTech Store’s return policy is set out below. The return policy is provided in addition to any statutory return rights that you may have under law.
You may withdraw from this Contract without giving a reason within fourteen (15) calendar days. The withdrawal period will expire after fourteen (15) days from:
(i) For ESD products and services, when the product is made available for download or the service starts. You agree that we may begin to provide the service or ESD product immediately on purchase; and
(ii) For physical products, delivery.
If the applicable law of your country or region grants you a longer withdrawal period, that period will apply.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision before the withdrawal period has expired. Please contact us at Support@ARAIG.com to notify us of your decision and to initiate the return process.
We will refund the amount you paid for the product(s) and their delivery to you if you exercise your right of withdrawal. The refund will be made to the original method of payment. You must return the related products to us without undue delay and at your expense.
As a condition of return, and to the extent permitted by law, the following requirements apply. All products must be returned with reasonable care having been taken (such as must not show wear or damage, and must be in a condition that permits us to resell them). The product must be returned in its original box. All boxed software, video games, hardware, wearable products must be returned with their seal intact. For services, the service must not have been delivered or consumed by you. For ESD products, we may also require you to sign an electronic letter of destruction as a condition of withdrawal from this contract.
We may extend the right of withdrawal period during holiday or other periods. If a longer period is advertised on our Website, the advertised period will apply.
All returns should be accompanied by the original receipt or gift receipt, the original documentation, instruction manuals, registration, parts and components (including cables, controllers, and accessories) and the manufacturer’s packaging. Subject to applicable law, failure to include such items may prevent or delay your refund or exchange or result in additional fees and IFTech reserves the right to deny any return or exchange if it fails to meet our return criteria.
- Items ordered from the IFTech Store Website cannot be returned to or exchanged at Retail Store retail locations selling IFTech products. Similarly, items purchased at a Retail Store location cannot be returned or exchanged at the IFTech Store Website.
- Upgrade Option and Returns. If you purchased an item with an Upgrade Option, returns will be subject to the fourteen (14) day withdrawal period, and special return procedures apply as follows:
- If you return the item before the upgrade product is released, you will not receive the upgrade product.
- If you return the item after the upgrade product is released, you must return both the item and upgrade product together.
- When we offer promotions that enable you to save money by purchasing a combination of products together, all of the products purchased as part of the promotion must be returned in order to receive a refund.
- Trial period offers. If you are taking part in any trial period offer, you must cancel the service by the end of the trial period to avoid incurring new charges unless we notify you otherwise. If you do not cancel the service at the end of the trial period, we may charge you for the service.
19. CUSTOMER SERVICE
Please contact us at Support@ARAIG.com and we will provide information about customer service options.
Terms Relating to Both Your Use of the IFTech Store and Sales to You
20. VARIATION OF TERMS
21. LIMITATIONS ON USE BY MINORS
You must have reached the age of majority in your province/territory of residence to purchase products from the IFTech Store.
22. PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information about you and your purchase history is treated in accordance with Our Privacy Statement.
23. PRODUCT DISPLAY AND COLOURS
IFTech attempts to display product colours and images as accurately as possible. Different computer monitors display colour differently, however, and we cannot guarantee that the colour you see on your monitor will exactly match the colour of the product.
24. ERRORS ON SITE
We work hard to publish information accurately, update the Website regularly and correct errors when discovered. However, any of the content on our Website may be incorrect or out of date at any given time. We reserve the right to make changes to the IFTech Store Website at any time, including to product prices, specifications, offers and availability.
25. TERMINATION OF SITE USE
26. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY GUARANTEED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT OR IN ANY MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE THAT MAY ACCOMPANY THE PRODUCT, NO GUARANTEE IS PROVIDED.
IFTECH MAKES NO SPECIFIC REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AND PROVIDES NO ASSURANCE OF ANY CONDITION WITH REGARD TO THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING REGARDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IFTECH WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE PROTECTION AND BENEFIT OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES WHICH APPLY TO DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS.
THE IFTECH STORE AND ITS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NEITHER IFTECH NOR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GIVE ANY ASSURANCE OTHER THAN EXPRESSLY CONTAINED HEREIN REGARDING THE IFTECH STORE, INCLUDING THAT YOUR USE OF THE IFTECH STORE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. WE DO NOT DISCLAIM EITHER OUR OR OUR AGENT’S LIABILITY FOR FRAUD OR FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE.
27. GENERAL LEGAL TERMS
- Interpreting the ContractIf, in any jurisdiction, any provision of this Contract or its application to any party or circumstance is restricted, prohibited or unenforceable, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective without invalidating the remaining provisions of this Contract and without affecting the validity or enforceability of such provisions in any other jurisdiction or without affecting its application to other parties or circumstances. Where possible, any such provision shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and be interpreted and applied to a lesser extent, where necessary to be valid. Other terms may apply if you purchase products or services from other IFTech websites.
- AssignmentWe may assign, transfer or otherwise dispose our rights and obligations under this Contract, in whole or in part, at any time without notice to you. You may not assign this contract or transfer any rights hereunder.
- No Third Party BeneficiariesThis Contract is solely for your and our benefit. It is not for the benefit of any other person, except for permitted successors and assigns.
- Notices and CommunicationFor customer support inquiries, please Contact Us at Support@ARAIG.com and we will provide information about customer service options. For disputes, please contact us at the address: IFTech Inventing Future Technology Inc. The Loft@Core 21, 21 Simcoe Street South, Oshawa, Ontario Canada L1H 4G1.
- Governing LawAll claims, including claims regarding breach of contract, breach of warranty, consumer protection laws, unfair competition laws, and in tort, will be subject to the laws of Ontario Canada or of the country or REGION in which you reside, at your option.
Notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to IFTech’s designated agent. For details and contact information, see Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. INQUIRIES THAT ARE SUBMITTED BUT ARE NOT RELEVANT TO THE PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
Copyright and trademark notices
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
All rights and title in and to the Properties, and all content included therein (including, without limitation, user Accounts, computer code, titles, objects, artifacts, characters, character names, locations, location names, stories, story lines, dialog, catch phrases, artwork, graphics, structural or landscape designs, animations, sounds, musical compositions and recordings, audio-visual effects, character likenesses, and methods of operation) are owned by IFTech or its licensors. The Properties, and all content therein are protected by Canadian and United States and other international intellectual property laws. IFTech and its licensors reserve all rights in connection with the Properties, including, without limitation, the exclusive right to create derivative works therefrom. You agree that you will not create any work of authorship based on the Properties except as expressly permitted by IFTech. Additionally, except as otherwise set forth in this Section, IFTech does not authorize you to make any use whatsoever of any IFTech trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, taglines, and/or trade dress (collectively, the “IFTech Marks”) under any circumstances without a written license agreement. Any reproduction, redistribution, or modification of the Properties, or use of the Properties not in accordance with this Agreement, is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Notwithstanding the above, IFTech may make a “COMS Kit” available to you (which may be located on the Website) that includes a limited license to use certain IFTech Marks and other proprietary material. Except for the license expressly granted with the “COMS Kit,” IFTech reserves all rights, title, and interest in IFTech Marks and all other intellectual property, and does not authorize you to display or use such in any manner, including but not limited to use on websites, on blogs, in forums, in signatures, on products, or in printed or electronic publications.
In addition, and as stated above, IFTech is a business which is for profit; it requires income for sustainability, this requires IFTech to ensure that the ARAIG brand is not negatively impacted through the control or manipulation of intellectual property rights associated with its brand. Therefore, it is necessary to provide IFTech with the rights to utilize any Submissions that may be provided by Participants.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission. IFTech is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and IFTech may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion.
You warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission(s) without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that content posted on the Website by an IFTech user infringes upon your copyright, please submit notice with the following information:
• An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• The URL of the location on the Website containing the material that you claim is infringing;
• Your address, telephone number, and email address; A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Limitation of All Remedies
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from IFTech are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Allocation of Risks
Purchaser agrees that the Company is excused from performance and shall not be liable for delays due to causes beyond its reasonable control or due to acts of Purchaser, acts of God, changes in local, state or federal laws or regulations, fires, strikes, floods, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, riot or other civil unrest, war, acts of violence, freight embargoes, delays in transportation, etc., or its inability to obtain labour, materials or manufacturing facilities despite reasonable commercial efforts (collectively, “Force Majeure Events”).
No Implied Waiver
Effective date, 25 May 2018
Who We Are
We are IFTech Inventing Future Technologies Inc. (“IFTech”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) and located at 21 Simcoe Street South, Oshawa, Ontario Canada L1H 4G1. Our Corporate website address is https://iftech-technologies.com and our consumer website is https://araig.com. We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
Why are we collecting this information, how we use it, how long it will be stored; who receives it and what options you have in relation to it.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE
Your personal data is for Registration, billing, technical and device information, feedback and third party information
- Registration information – you give this to us when you sign up to access IFTech/ARAIG Products. When you register or sign up to use our Products we collect information about you including your name, contact details, age, gender, personal preferences and additional information that you chose to provide. We may also collect your contact information so that you can sign-up to receive IFTech’s/ARAIG’s marketing communications. As part of any required sign in to use our Products, we will verify the information that you use to log in.
- Billing information – provided by you and or third-party stores. We may collect payment information such as credit or debit card details (including expiration dates) and other billing information such as your name and address in order to verify your purchases, process any refund payments, contact you to resolve any product issues, and/or deliver Products to you. We may collect this information from you and/or third-party stores that have been authorised to sell our Products.
- Feedback – your questions, suggestions or views of our products. 21. We will collect personal information from the messages and reviews you post on our social forums, and when you contact us, for example with a question, problem or comment. Telephone support through our customer services department is automated and we do not collect your personal information. If you contact our customer services team by email or post, we will keep copies of your correspondence with us for as long as necessary to deal with your query.
- Third party information – information about your use of our Products that is shared with third party platforms and services connected with our Products. We share information obtained from your use of our Products with third parties to provide you with an optimal experience, to facilitate use of the Products as advertised and to enable you to play our Products on various platforms.
2. OUR USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Collected information may be used in the following ways:
a. Registration information:
- to create your profile and so you can access our Products;
- to identify you when you sign-in;
- to give you access to your user preferences;
- to contact you for your views on our Products;
- to notify you of changes or updates to our Products; and
- for marketing purposes, based on your communication preferences.
Your registration information enables us to provide you with access to the Products and to supply the Products under the agreements we have with you. It helps us to authenticate your access, to contact you for your views and to notify you of important changes or updates to our Products.
Where we have your consent and in accordance with your stated communication preferences, we may also contact you for marketing purposes to let you know by post, email, telephone, mobile or in-app messaging about our other products and services.
If you no longer want us to use your data in this way or generally change your mind about receiving marketing communications, you can unsubscribe at any time, either by using the unsubscribe option in the communication you receive or by changing your communication settings. Please note that we will retain a record of the user information when you unsubscribe from our marketing information for the legitimate purpose of ensuring that we do not contact you further in this way, during the period of your objection.
b. Billing information:
- to verify your purchase of our Products and process any refunds;
- to reply to any queries and questions and to resolve problems;
- to carry out analysis and research to develop our Products; and
- to protect you and the Products by seeking to detect and prevent fraud or other acts in breach of our user agreements or policies relevant to the Products.
This information will enable us to verify your purchases with third party stores and to contact you in order to assist with resolving any problems with your purchases and to process any refund payments that you may be due.
We will also use and analyse information on transactions on your account for our legitimate interests by data matching or statistical analysis so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and to help us detect and prevent fraud, or other illegal activities, or acts prohibited by our terms of service or any policies applicable to the Products.
c. Technical and device information:
- to provide you with an optimal experience;
- to understand how you interact with our Products
- to provide Products you request;
- to measure and analyse the use and effectiveness of our Products;
- to understand which of your devices are using our Products and playing our videogames;
- to provide safe and fair gaming environments;
- to measure and analyse the use and effectiveness of our Products;
- to customise and optimise the targeting of our advertising both on our Products and across other websites and Products;
- to operate and improve our videogames; and
- to fix errors.
We analyse information about how you engage with our Products to understand how our Products are used and to provide you with an optimal gaming experience, such as by rolling out performance-optimising software updates for videogames. We use anonymous data in order to analyse and produce statistics relating to the habits, usage patterns and demographics of users as a group or as individuals. This allows us to deliver you personalised content, helps us understand the features of our Products that appeal to you and allows us to manage advertising, amongst other things.
When you interact or visit our websites, we may automatically collect information about you such as the type of internet browser or mobile device you use, any website from which you have come to any of the Products and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your device on the internet) and your operating system, which are automatically recognised by our web server.
We use internet log files to monitor traffic on our Products, resolve technical problems and to detect and prevent fraud. We use these technologies to provide us with information, such as when an email is opened, or to develop statistics on the effectiveness of advertising or marketing on our websites. In some cases, working with third party partners, we use this information to send you ads for our Products based on your interests.
We also use technical and device information to operate and improve our videogames, enable online matchmaking, facilitate sharing, measure our effectiveness, set up and maintain accounts, identify and fix errors and to help keep online content fair and safe and to resolve related disputes.
- to reply to your questions or queries;
- to record comments and information which you provide on our gaming forums; and
- to conduct analysis and research to improve and develop the Products.
We use your feedback to reply to your questions or queries, to provide customer support and resolve problems relating to any of our Products under the agreements that we have with you. We will also publish reviews that you submit to us for this purpose about the Products and will conduct analysis of feedback for the purpose of improving and developing the Products.
e. Third party information:
- to enable us to provide tailored offers to you;
- to facilitate sharing on social networks; and
- to facilitate your gameplay.
We share information obtained from your use of our Products with third parties to provide you with an optimal experience, to facilitate use of the Products as advertised and to enable you to play IFTech’s ARAIG with videogames on various platforms.
3. WHEN WE SHARE AND WHO RECEIVES THE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
In delivering the Products to you, we may share your personal information with:
- Companies within the IFTech group (which means IFTech Entities which are our parent and affiliated companies, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy.
- Third parties in order to undertake various activities or services on our behalf in supporting the Products. This includes payment processing providers facilitating credit and payment card transactions, website and application support and hosting providers for online videogame services and software downloads and providers for the delivery of promotional, digital advertising or other communications, such as MailChimp.
- If our business enters into a joint venture, purchases or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, or new business partners or owners or their advisors.
- We may use the information that you provide if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation; or to enforce the relevant terms of service and any other agreement; or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations such as credit agencies, law enforcement or government bodies or the courts in connection with a criminal investigation, suspected illegal activity, fraud prevention and detection or in legal proceedings.
We do not control information which is sent from your browser to third parties, including social media platforms, analytics companies and advertising networks that receive information in the normal course of your online activities.
Personal information may be transferred to other countries where IFTech or its service providers maintain operations. These countries may not have equivalent data protection laws to the country from where you access the Products or, in the case of transfers subject to European law, may not be subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission (EC). An adequacy decision is a decision taken by the EC establishing that a third country provides a comparable level of protection of personal data to that in the EU, through its domestic law or its international commitments.
Where IFTech transfers personal information it will seek to take account of any applicable legal obligations relevant to personal information transfers. In the case of transfers of personal information out of the European Economic Area, it will, in the absence of an EC adequacy decision relevant to the destination country, seek to rely on appropriate safeguards such as a valid Privacy Shield certification (in the case of a data transfer to a Privacy Shield certified US recipient – https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome) or enter into appropriate EC approved standard contractual clauses relevant to personal data transfers between data controllers or between a data controller and a data processor, (see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/transfer/index_en.htm).
4. SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
We place great importance on the steps we take, including physical, technical and organisational measures, to protect your information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access any of the Products, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone. We will not be liable for any unauthorised transactions entered into using your username, personal information and/or password.
Your personal information will be retained by us for the duration of your use or access to our Products and may be retained for a period after this time as necessary and relevant to our legitimate operations, our terms with you and in accordance with applicable laws and obligations. This may include retention necessary to meet our tax reporting requirements as well as time required to enforce any obligations in our agreements, any product or game “sun-setting” requirements or to identify, issue or resolve legal proceedings.
We may retain a record of your stated objection to the processing of your data, including in respect of an objection to receiving marketing communications, for the sole purpose of ensuring that we can continue to respect your wishes to not contact you further, during the term of your objection.
We will take appropriate steps to seek to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information at the point this information is no longer needed by us for our business or legal purposes.
For more information about exercising your rights with respect to our data processing activities, or if you no longer wish to use our Products, see details below about your choices and rights.
5. ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR VIEWING, CORRECTION OR DELETION
You can obtain access to your personal data by following these steps:
- Go to the following page(s) from the IFTech website you use: ARAIG: https://araig.com/gdpr-request-personal-data/ ; IFTech-Technologies: https://iftech-technologies.com/gdpr-request-personal-data/
- On these pages you will be prompted to provide your email address associated with your account. Please do so and submit it.
- You will then be sent an email notification at the email address you provided. This email will contain a link to view, edit, request deletion or download your data.
- You will then be presented with a page that contains all of the required data functionality allowing you the option to view, edit, request deletion or download your data.
6. CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
If IFTech learns that personal information of users under the age of 13 has been collected, other than for support of the internal operations, IFTech will take reasonable steps to remove such information. If you believe that we may have unintentionally collected personal information about your child who is under 13 years of age, you may contact us using the details provided below.
7. Your questions and how to contact us
If you have any questions or comments about this policy or our practices you can contact us:
By email at: email@example.com
By telephone on: 1+289-298-2853
By writing to us at:
IFTech Inventing Future Technologies Inc.
Attention: Privacy Officer
The Loft@Core 21
21 Simcoe Street South,
Oshawa, Ontario L1H 4G1 Canada