Effective date, 25 May 2018
Who We Are
We are IFTech Inventing Future Technologies Inc. (“IFTech”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) and located at 21 Simcoe Street South, Oshawa, Ontario Canada L1H 4G1. Our Corporate website address is https://iftech-technologies.com and our consumer website is https://araig.com. We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
why are we collecting this information, how we use it, how long it will be stored; who receives it and what options you have in relation to it.
1. Information we collect and receive
Your personal data is for Registration, billing, technical and device information, feedback and third party information
- Registration information – you give this to us when you sign up to access IFTech/ARAIG Products. When you register or sign up to use our Products we collect information about you including your name, contact details, age, gender, personal preferences and additional information that you chose to provide. We may also collect your contact information so that you can sign-up to receive IFTech’s/ARAIG’s marketing communications. As part of any required sign in to use our Products, we will verify the information that you use to log in.
- Billing information – provided by you and or third-party stores. We may collect payment information such as credit or debit card details (including expiration dates) and other billing information such as your name and address in order to verify your purchases, process any refund payments, contact you to resolve any product issues, and/or deliver Products to you. We may collect this information from you and/or third-party stores that have been authorised to sell our Products.
- Feedback – your questions, suggestions or views of our products. 21. We will collect personal information from the messages and reviews you post on our social forums, and when you contact us, for example with a question, problem or comment. Telephone support through our customer services department is automated and we do not collect your personal information. If you contact our customer services team by email or post, we will keep copies of your correspondence with us for as long as necessary to deal with your query.
- Third party information – information about your use of our Products that is shared with third party platforms and services connected with our Products. We share information obtained from your use of our Products with third parties to provide you with an optimal experience, to facilitate use of the Products as advertised and to enable you to play our Products on various platforms.
2. Our use of collected information
Collected information may be used in the following ways:
- Registration information:
- to create your profile and so you can access our Products;
- to identify you when you sign-in;
- to give you access to your user preferences;
- to contact you for your views on our Products;
- to notify you of changes or updates to our Products; and
- for marketing purposes, based on your communication preferences.
Your registration information enables us to provide you with access to the Products and to supply the Products under the agreements we have with you. It helps us to authenticate your access, to contact you for your views and to notify you of important changes or updates to our Products.
Where we have your consent and in accordance with your stated communication preferences, we may also contact you for marketing purposes to let you know by post, email, telephone, mobile or in-app messaging about our other products and services.
If you no longer want us to use your data in this way or generally change your mind about receiving marketing communications, you can unsubscribe at any time, either by using the unsubscribe option in the communication you receive or by changing your communication settings. Please note that we will retain a record of the user information when you unsubscribe from our marketing information for the legitimate purpose of ensuring that we do not contact you further in this way, during the period of your objection.
- b. Billing information:
- to verify your purchase of our Products and process any refunds;
- to reply to any queries and questions and to resolve problems;
- to carry out analysis and research to develop our Products; and
- to protect you and the Products by seeking to detect and prevent fraud or other acts in breach of our user agreements or policies relevant to the Products.
This information will enable us to verify your purchases with third party stores and to contact you in order to assist with resolving any problems with your purchases and to process any refund payments that you may be due.
We will also use and analyse information on transactions on your account for our legitimate interests by data matching or statistical analysis so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and to help us detect and prevent fraud, or other illegal activities, or acts prohibited by our terms of service or any policies applicable to the Products.
- c. Technical and device information:
- to provide you with an optimal experience;
- to understand how you interact with our Products
- to provide Products you request;
- to measure and analyse the use and effectiveness of our Products;
- to understand which of your devices are using our Products and playing our videogames;
- to provide safe and fair gaming environments;
- to measure and analyse the use and effectiveness of our Products;
- viii. to customise and optimise the targeting of our advertising both on our Products and across other websites and Products;
- to operate and improve our videogames; and
- to fix errors.
We analyse information about how you engage with our Products to understand how our Products are used and to provide you with an optimal gaming experience, such as by rolling out performance-optimising software updates for videogames. We use anonymous data in order to analyse and produce statistics relating to the habits, usage patterns and demographics of users as a group or as individuals. This allows us to deliver you personalised content, helps us understand the features of our Products that appeal to you and allows us to manage advertising, amongst other things.
When you interact or visit our websites, we may automatically collect information about you such as the type of internet browser or mobile device you use, any website from which you have come to any of the Products and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your device on the internet) and your operating system, which are automatically recognised by our web server.
We use internet log files to monitor traffic on our Products, resolve technical problems and to detect and prevent fraud. We use these technologies to provide us with information, such as when an email is opened, or to develop statistics on the effectiveness of advertising or marketing on our websites. In some cases, working with third party partners, we use this information to send you ads for our Products based on your interests.
We also use technical and device information to operate and improve our videogames, enable online matchmaking, facilitate sharing, measure our effectiveness, set up and maintain accounts, identify and fix errors and to help keep online content fair and safe and to resolve related disputes.
- d. Feedback:
- to reply to your questions or queries;
- to record comments and information which you provide on our gaming forums; and
- to conduct analysis and research to improve and develop the Products.
We use your feedback to reply to your questions or queries, to provide customer support and resolve problems relating to any of our Products under the agreements that we have with you. We will also publish reviews that you submit to us for this purpose about the Products and will conduct analysis of feedback for the purpose of improving and developing the Products.
- e. Third party information:
- to enable us to provide tailored offers to you;
- to facilitate sharing on social networks; and
- to facilitate your gameplay.
We share information obtained from your use of our Products with third parties to provide you with an optimal experience, to facilitate use of the Products as advertised and to enable you to play IFTech’s ARAIG with videogames on various platforms.
3. WHEN WE SHARE AND WHO RECEIVES THE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
In delivering the Products to you, we may share your personal information with:
- Companies within the IFTech group (which means IFTech Entities which are our parent and affiliated companies, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy.
- Third parties in order to undertake various activities or services on our behalf in supporting the Products. This includes payment processing providers facilitating credit and payment card transactions, website and application support and hosting providers for online videogame services and software downloads and providers for the delivery of promotional, digital advertising or other communications, such as MailChimp.
- If our business enters into a joint venture, purchases or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, or new business partners or owners or their advisors.
- We may use the information that you provide if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation; or to enforce the relevant terms of service and any other agreement; or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations such as credit agencies, law enforcement or government bodies or the courts in connection with a criminal investigation, suspected illegal activity, fraud prevention and detection or in legal proceedings.
We do not control information which is sent from your browser to third parties, including social media platforms, analytics companies and advertising networks that receive information in the normal course of your online activities.
Personal information may be transferred to other countries where IFTech or its service providers maintain operations. These countries may not have equivalent data protection laws to the country from where you access the Products or, in the case of transfers subject to European law, may not be subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission (EC). An adequacy decision is a decision taken by the EC establishing that a third country provides a comparable level of protection of personal data to that in the EU, through its domestic law or its international commitments.
Where IFTech transfers personal information it will seek to take account of any applicable legal obligations relevant to personal information transfers. In the case of transfers of personal information out of the European Economic Area, it will, in the absence of an EC adequacy decision relevant to the destination country, seek to rely on appropriate safeguards such as a valid Privacy Shield certification (in the case of a data transfer to a Privacy Shield certified US recipient – https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome) or enter into appropriate EC approved standard contractual clauses relevant to personal data transfers between data controllers or between a data controller and a data processor, (see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/transfer/index_en.htm).
4. SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
We place great importance on the steps we take, including physical, technical and organisational measures, to protect your information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access any of the Products, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone. We will not be liable for any unauthorised transactions entered into using your username, personal information and/or password.
Your personal information will be retained by us for the duration of your use or access to our Products and may be retained for a period after this time as necessary and relevant to our legitimate operations, our terms with you and in accordance with applicable laws and obligations. This may include retention necessary to meet our tax reporting requirements as well as time required to enforce any obligations in our agreements, any product or game “sun-setting” requirements or to identify, issue or resolve legal proceedings.
We may retain a record of your stated objection to the processing of your data, including in respect of an objection to receiving marketing communications, for the sole purpose of ensuring that we can continue to respect your wishes to not contact you further, during the term of your objection.
We will take appropriate steps to seek to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information at the point this information is no longer needed by us for our business or legal purposes.
For more information about exercising your rights with respect to our data processing activities, or if you no longer wish to use our Products, see details below about your choices and rights.
5. ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR VIEWING, CORRECTION OR DELETION
You can obtain access to your personal data by following these steps:
- Go to the following page https://araig.com/gdpr-request-personal-data/.
- On these pages you will be prompted to provide your email address associated with your account. Please do so and submit it.
- You will then be sent an email notification at the email address you provided. This email will contain a link to view, edit, request deletion or download your data.
- You will then be presented with a page that contains all of the required data functionality allowing you the option to view, edit, request deletion or download your data.
6. CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
If IFTech learns that personal information of users under the age of 13 has been collected, other than for support of the internal operations, IFTech will take reasonable steps to remove such information. If you believe that we may have unintentionally collected personal information about your child who is under 13 years of age, you may contact us using the details provided below.
7. YOUR QUESTIONS AND HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or comments about this policy or our practices you can contact us:
By email at: email@example.com
By telephone on: 1+289-298-2853
By writing to us at:
IFTech Inventing Future Technologies Inc.
Attention: Privacy Officer
The Loft@Core 21
21 Simcoe Street South,
Oshawa, Ontario L1H 4G1 Canada